Our Personal Assistance service provides support to people with disabilities looking for Personal Assistants (PAs) to enhance their lives, both at home and in the community. The 1:1 support packages available from Surrey Choices allows the customer to really live the life they wish.
We understand the need for an individualised approach and have developed three distinct options you may choose from, allowing you to tailor the Personal Assistance service to meet your specific needs and aspirations.
Why choose Surrey Choices to find a Personal Assistant?
- We provide services where customers are at the heart of everything
- Our live PA database will enable fast matching to customers, thus reducing waiting times
- We ensure customers have consistent one to one support on the days and times they want
- We work closely with customers to regularly develop and review their Personal Independence Plan
- Our PAs receive induction training and ongoing training to ensure a high level of quality care