The 8 Years of Surrey Choices Competition
This year we turn eight, and to celebrate we are launching The 8 Years of Surrey Choices Competition where you can win some fantastic prizes, including a hamper and gift vouchers!
Who can take part?
The competition is open to people we support, colleagues, families, Carers and the public. Print off the poster and share with the people in your services to get them involved.
What do I do?
Send in a photograph, poem, song, short story, drawing or sculpture which you think best shows our values and what Surrey Choices means to you. Be as creative as possible! Don’t forget to tell us which value your entry represents.
How do I enter?
There are a few different ways you can submit your entry:
1) Email your entry to email@example.com and put your name and #8yearsofSurreyChoices in the subject.
2) Upload your photo to Twitter or Facebook tagging @surreychoices, on Instagram tagging @surrey.choices and LinkedIn tagging @surrey-choices. Make sure to use the hashtags #EveryLifeEveryChance #8yearsofSurreyChoices
To be in with a chance of winning:
- Use props to make your entry creative
- Use the hashtags #EveryLifeEveryChance and #8yearsofSurreyChoices for your social media submissions
- If you are taking a photograph, make sure everyone in the photo gives photo consent
- Submit your entry by Tuesday 18 October 2022
The competition closes on Tuesday 18 October 2022 and we will announce the winner the following week.