Across the company, Surrey Choices will be looking back at two years of providing excellent care and support for adults with a range of needs in Surrey.
Highlighted achievements over the past 24 months include:
- relocation of services to buildings fit-for-purpose to deliver high quality care and improved activities
- an increase in specialised sessions including a boost in the number of Rebound Therapy groups in all areas of Surrey
- the growth of vocational projects offering skills training to prepare adults for work
- more opportunities for customers to extend their day and enjoy evening activities
- targeted Summer workshops for Transition aged customers providing a relaxed atmosphere and new experiences to make choices for the future
- a new Personal Assistance service designed to enhance the lives of customers, both at home and in their community
The launch of the company quarterly newsletter on in August celebrates all the great achievements of our customers and takes a look at what the future will bring.
Surrey Choices’ strength is in the quality of our staff, all of whom have a passion for helping our customers. Their competence and knowledge greatly benefits everyone. Staff will be celebrating with our customers throughout the day in our services.
If you a forward thinking team player with a drive to support people to achieve their dreams, we want you! Surrey Choices is recruiting staff to adaptively and flexibly work with adults with a range of needs, to give the best support, care, activities and services.
For more information contact us on 01483 806806 or email email@example.com