Partnership working in Laleham
Celebrating Success are our new awards to celebrate people supported by Surrey Choices who have made great progress or achieved their goals.
You can nominate someone supported by Surrey Choices in three ways:
- By completing the form below
- Record a video nomination
- Make a voice recording
Remember to explain why you are nominating someone and for which award and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations close on Tuesday 31 January 2023.
Please read the criteria for each award before making your nominations.
Health and Wellbeing
- Individuals who have helped others to improve their wellbeing through speaking, listening and sharing resources
- Individuals who achieve a physical or mental health goal, to take care of their own self and have improved their life
- Individuals who have learnt new skills and methods to help to improve their wellbeing and health and taken part in activities to improve their life
Employment, Volunteering and Vocational Learning
- Individuals who have been on a journey into employment by developing their skills to get ready for work. This includes training opportunities, volunteering, work experience and paid work
- Individuals who have achieved in the workplace whether it is in volunteering, work experience or paid work
- An individual who has overcome challenges that work can bring
- An individual who has developed and progressed in their career
Friends, Relationships and Community
- Individuals who have had a positive impact on the lives of others and helped others to achieve
- Individuals who have been active citizens in their communities
- People who have maintained and developed new relationships with people they want to be friends with who they have shared interests with.
- People who have learnt new skills to enable them to connect with their friends and support networks
Independent Living and Life Skills
- Individuals who have worked hard to develop their existing skills or learnt new skills to improve their lives
- Individuals who have gained confidence to overcome challenges and barriers to becoming more independent
- Individuals who have been on a Journey to get the outcome they want and need which has made a positive difference to their lives
- Individuals who have made decisions about their lives and been courageous to try new things to improve their lives for the better
Working in Partnership with Communities
- Partners who have found new opportunities for the people Surrey Choices support in the local community
- Partners who share the same values as Surrey Choices
- Partners who have implemented change and enabled the people Surrey Choices support to develop
- They have promoted the partnership with Surrey Choices
Working in Partnership with Employers
- Employers who provided supportive environments which have enabled people to grow both personally and professionally, often by challenging their own organisations and by encouraging them to learn and to be inclusive.
- A manager who has really enabled a person with additional needs to flourish in the workplace
- A team of people who have embraced diversity and support one or more people with additional needs to succeed.
- An organisation who has shown a commitment to supporting multiple people to contribute by volunteering or has given exceptional support to an individual to help them succeed in volunteering.