Festival of Ideas is an event for the people we support and their families and Carers, the people that we might support in the future, our colleagues and partners to collectively shape the vision of Changing Days.
Surrey Choices Day Activities are going to be changing, and we want everyone who is affected to take part in a conversation about the future. There will be three Festival of Ideas events taking place in October across Surrey, at the following locations:
- Wednesday 16 October 1.00pm – 3.00pm – Bletchingley Village Hall, 78 & 78A High St, Bletchingley, Redhill RH1 4PA
- Thursday 17 October 10.30am – 12.30pm – Riverhouse Barn, Manor Rd, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 2PF
- Thursday 17 October 5.00pm – 7.00pm – St John’s Village Memorial Hall, St John’s Lye, St John’s, Woking, GU21 7SQ
The events are open to people with disabilities, their families and Carers, and partner organisations. They will be to inspire and broaden the thinking of everyone involved in Surrey Choices and and there will be an opportunity to begin a conversation with each other about how the future could look for disabled people in Surrey.
Advance booking is essential; there are four ways to book your place by Friday 11 October:
- Complete the booking form below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on: 01483 806806
- Speak to a local Service Coordinator at Surrey Choices