Individual Spotlight: Alfie
Festival of Ideas is an event for the people we support and their families and Carers, the people that we might support in the future, our colleagues and partners to collectively shape the vision of Changing Days.
Throughout these events, we will discuss a range of topics such as understanding why Surrey Choices day services are changing, how a service and wider community can operate well together, and the chance to present images of possibility and to listen to positive stories about how individuals’ lives can be different.
The purpose of the Festival of Ideas is:
- To inspire and broaden the thinking of everyone involved in Surrey Choices, including people who use services, or might use them in the future, their families, the staff and other potential partners
- To present images of possibility
- To give a wide range of people the opportunity to share their own ideas
- To provide space to reflect on strengths and purpose
- To start people thinking – we can be the change!
- To share the positive things we are already doing
Advance booking is essential; there are four ways to book your place by Friday 11 October:
- Complete the booking form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on: 01483 806806
- Speak to a local Service Coordinator at Surrey Choices