The choice is yours!
You want activities, support and care services that are just right for you. That’s why we have services across Surrey that offer lots of different ways to have fun, learn new things, meet new people and find the support you need.
Our day services change from one location to another, so just have a look at the pages on this site to see what’s going on near you.
You can also access our dedicated services, EmployAbility, Shared Lives and Short Breaks Respite from these places.
Some choices include:
- Experience hydrotherapy in our special pool
- Accredited training and skills for independence
- Learn new technology skills on the computer
- Find out if you like gardening, and maybe volunteer to help at a garden near you
- Make jewellery or art and try your hand at pottery
- Get involved in a play or join in with one of our drama groups
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you would like to talk to someone or receive any further information please contact 01483 806806