- Do you want a rewarding job in social care where you can support people to achieve?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that will help you to learn, develop and achieve in your career?
- Do you share our Core Values?
Whether you are a qualified care worker, or someone at the beginning of your career, we have a range of flexible vacancies to suit you. We offer a comprehensive training programme that will help you gain qualifications in the social care sector.
Surrey Choices is an inclusive and supportive employer with a Disability Confident Status and a Mindful Employer Commitment. We put the people we support and our colleagues at the forefront of everything that we do. We offer an open, accountable and transparent culture where our colleagues are part of decision making. We give colleagues the opportunity to develop and to inspire in their roles every day.
At Surrey Choices we want to ensure people with disabilities have opportunities to achieve the same as everyone else: a home of their own, something meaningful to do and to be an active member of their community in a way that they choose. Our role is to provide creative and sustainable support which enables people to live active and healthy lives. If you want to be part of a team that helps to achieve this every day then get in touch with us today.
Benefits of working with Surrey Choices
We offer a wide range of benefits for our staff including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Automatic entry into Perkbox benefit scheme
- Ongoing supervision, training and career development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- £300 ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- 45p mileage allowance
- Be a part of a friendly, passionate and welcoming team
- Access to our voluntary home worker scheme
- £300 internal transfer scheme