- Do you want a rewarding job in social care where you can support people to achieve?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that will help you to learn, develop and achieve in your career?
- Do you share our Core Values?
Whether you are a qualified care worker, or someone at the beginning of your career, we have a range of flexible vacancies to suit you. We offer a comprehensive training programme that will help you gain qualifications in the social care sector.
Please see below the Job Descriptions for roles at Surrey Choices:
- Vocational Support Worker
- Senior Employment Support Specialist
- Community Choices Team Manager
- Senior Community Support Worker
- Shared Lives Scheme Worker
- Community Support Worker
- Assistant Community Support Worker
- Bank Support Worker
- Bank Activity Facilitator
- Employment Support Specialist
- Waking Night Support Worker
For an informal conversation about the roles, please get in touch with the hiring managers during the working week or leave a message. Contact details can be found here Surrey Choices informal contact list
Benefits of working with Surrey Choices
We offer a wide range of benefits for our staff including:
- Flexible working
- Generous pension scheme
- Discount Vouchers
- On the Job Training
- Mileage allowance
- Career Development
Surrey Choices is an inclusive and supportive employer with a Disability Confident Leader status, a Mindful Employer Commitment and a Menopause Workplace Pledge. We put the people we support and our colleagues at the forefront of everything that we do. We offer an open, accountable and transparent culture where our colleagues are part of decision making. We give colleagues the opportunity to develop and to inspire in their roles every day.