We provide a range of support services which are dedicated to improving the independence, confidence and life skills of people with a range of disabilities, whatever their age, in their local community.
Surrey Choices supports disabled people, autistic people, those with sensory needs, those with mental health problems and older people. Our objective is to allow every person the chance to fulfil their potential and reach their goals, through enjoying, learning and achieving.
The Surrey Choices Customer Journey
To help you understand the process that you will go through as a Surrey Choices customer we have outlined the different stages of the customer journey.
- You will make contact with us.
- We will work with you to understand your wants, needs and wishes.
- We will work in partnership with you to build a package of support from the variety of services we offer. This includes activities, employment, community support and home and living.
- With Surrey Choices, you will have the opportunity to enjoy, learn and achieve.
- You will learn about our core values which are based on C.H.O.I.C.E.S. This stands for Customers are always first, Honesty, Opportunity, Inclusive, Creative, Empowerment and Supportive.
- Our aim is for you and your support network to have a better quality of life and wellbeing, be in control of your services and support and reach your goals and potential.
- We will continue to work with you along your journey with us. As a customer, you will be able to regularly review your services and support, celebrate your successes and achievements, maintain your skills and plan your future goals.