Woking Resource Centre
Old School Place, Woking, GU22 9LY
Information and Facilities
The Woking Disability Resource Centre is a fully-accessible centre for adults with a physical disability set in a rural location within the heart of the local community.
Our aim is to teach independent living skills, building your confidence and helping you to become more independent.
We have lots of useful resources, including a wide range of high tech equipment:
- Vibro Gyms for vibrational therapy
- Nintendo Wii for upper body fitness and social skills
- Hand-held communication equipment
- Coordination and movement system with visual effects to help you stay focused on the activity
- Full computer suite with a wide range of adaptions so you can gain access independently
- Computerised exercise bike that is accessible from a wheelchair
- Interactive flooring
We have many activities on offer too – a great arts and crafts session that is run by our volunteer, cooking sessions, open college network courses that are tailor-made for you, and many other activities. We also arrange days out as part of our travel training programme.
Why not come and have a trial day at the centre so you can see all this for yourself?